A registered company, firm or business in Singapore may be admitted as a Corporate (Transferable) Member.
Corporate (Transferable) Members shall be entitled to nominate one or more (subject to their entitlement) person/s within their corporations who shall, on being found to be eligible to be a Member, be entitled to enjoy the full privileges and rights of an Ordinary Member, including the “right to vote” at all General Meetings of the SCC.
One nominee may include his family – his/her spouse and children who are aged 16 to 21 years old and single.
In the event of termination of membership by the individual and should the company consider nominating another individual to be a Corporate Member, an administrative fee of S$5,000.00 (exclusive of the prevailing GST) will be imposed.
Should a Corporate (Transferable) Member wish to sell the Corporate Transferable Membership, a Transfer Fee of S$20,000.00 plus prevailing GST.
(Corporate Membership cannot be ‘Sold’ through the Club).
Who May be Eligible to Become a Member of the SCC?
SCC Membership is open to any applicant above the age of 21 years who may be ordinarily resident in Singapore or who may have a place of business in Singapore.
The 'Benefits' of SCC Membership
- The prestige of being associated with the Singapore Cricket Club and the Padang, with over 163 years of history and culture and is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the Central Business District of Singapore.
- The Club is also located on the Singapore’s Grand Prix Formula 1 motor racing circuit at ‘Turn 10’ – “The Singapore Sling”.
- An exclusive Membership base that is perfect for your networking needs; Members are established captains of industry, community leaders and leading sportsmen and women.
- Members are permitted to invite their Guests and there is no limitation on the number of guests invited.
- A choice of seven Food and Beverage outlets to suit all Member entertainment and dining needs – as well as Private Function spaces for business or personal events/functions.
- Two Sports Grounds, a Gymnasium, Snooker and Billiards and Games Room as well as a Jackpot Room and 13 Sports Sections to cater to any Members’ sporting lifestyle.
- Live TV screening of Cricket, Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, F1 Racing and other popular sports.
- Banquet and Meeting Room facilities for private and/ or company seminars/functions.
- More than 100 overseas reciprocal club arrangements which provide an invaluable asset when you travel. Click here to find out more about the SCC’s network of reciprocal clubs.
- A wide range of Sports and Social Events organised for Members and their guests.